1.22.2010


ABC's of Me

A - Age: 28
B - Bed size: California King

C - Chore you hate: Washing Dishes
D - Dog's name: None

E - Essential start your day item: Morning Urination
F - Favorite color: Turquoise
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver
H - Height: 5' 6.5987"
I - Instruments you play: 'Rock Band' Drums and NOT well!
J - Job title: 2nd Grade Teacher (Glorified Babysitter if you ask my husband)
K - Kids -1

L - Living arrangements: 6 bed/ 3 baths
M - Mom's name: Pat
N - Nicknames: Volume, Nugget, Dink
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Bone Marrow transplant (5 weeks in 2007).

P - Pet Peeves: My husband saying he doesn't want a drink at the movie theater and then drinking all mine before the previews are over. Love you babe.
Q - Quote from a movie: I fall asleep before they start talking :)

R - Right handed or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 4 sisters and 2 brothers
T - Time you wake up: 5:30 am
U- Underwear: Yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: Mushrooms
W - Ways you run late: Always. I forget that it takes 10 minutes to get Madi into the car. She is usually putting the keys in my door, running around the front yard, putting all her "things" in the car.
X - X-rays you've had: Lots, but last week was a Chest X-Ray.
Y - Yummy food you make: Sweet Pork tacos

Z - Zoo favorite: Tiger
ITS YOUR TURN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

the Forrest Diaries said...

My favorite is E! So true

The Birds said...

I did not know you were trying to adopt! Good luck, we will keep our eyes and ears open and you and your sweet family in our prayers.