10.27.2008

James or Chris?


I saw this tag and thought it looked like a fun one to brag about my amazing husband!

What is his name? James Paul Shores
How long have you been married? 3 and 1/2 years.
How long did you date? We dated for 5 months and were engaged for 5 months.
Who said "I love you first"? He did.
Who is smarter? He is better with literature and grammar, but I kick his butt at math!
Whose temper is worse? His.
Who does the laundry? We both do. He usually puts it in and I fold and put away.
Who does the dishes? He usually does. I do them about 3 times a week and he and my sisters do them all the other days while they are watching Madi. We don't have a dishwasher and we wash dished about 4 times a day... I am not joking.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who pays the bills? I do... he doesn't even know what bills we have, where the stamps are or how much money is in our bank account. He is cute, not bright :)
Who cooks dinner? I cook for Madi and I. James doesn't get home from school til late and he eats way to healthy to eat our dinner. He eats spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, chicken and protein shakes a million times a day! you think I'm joking, but I'm not.
Who drives when you are together? He does, unless he wants to eat, then I do.
Who is more stubborn? We both are... but I like to pretend like he is.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. They just moved closer so now we see them a lot more.
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more friends? In San Diego I do and in Utah he does. But let's be honest... all his friends think I'm cooler.
Who has more siblings? He has two brothers and I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? I always wear the pants! James even says I love my short hair because it makes me "the man" even more!
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? He does. I am tone deaf.
Who is first to admit it when they are wrong? I am. Even if it wasn't my fault. He likes to hold onto grudges and I like to get over it :)
Any Special message for Hubby? You are the hottest guy I've ever known. I love everything about you. I am so thankful for all of your patience and support through all of our struggles these last two years. You are smart, wise, funny, kind, and have big muscles... what more could a girl ask for. Thank you for being my best friend and my Indian Outlaw :)

4 comments:

sdheinens said...

Cute! I just put pictures up of what Michaela is for halloween. What is Madi going to be??

Suz said...

Oh my gosh, reading that was like reading one that I would write about my husband....down to the paying the bills and eating habits. That is so funny! We should get together, we can chat about work and bows and our hubby's can compare protein shakes. :)

- Suzanne

Holly said...

What a fun post. I learned so much about your hubby and you that I didn't know.

Anonymous said...

You little love birds are so cute!
We moved to Washington...AGAIN!
We here to finish this project. I wish we could one day move to a place where there are some fun cousins like you!
Love you