10.12.2008

The Manila Mummy!

Every other Friday my students have the chance to participate in our Fun Friday Club. I have fabulous parents that come in and plan great activities to reward the students. This last Friday they turned eachother into Mummies! It was so cute to see them all having such a great time. At the end they decided to use the extra toilet paper and wrap me up too! It was so fun... although it got a little hot in all that paper and they kept trying to knock me over! I love my class so much... they are the sweetest, cutest and smartest kids!





4 comments:

JessieC said...

Looks like fun!

Bree said...

I think you dress like that everyday! We miss you. We hope all is going well for you guys and your parents. Tell everyone we say hi.

The Peterson's said...

I did that once for part of a Halloween party. I was a lot of fun! You make a great mummy!

Holly said...

So cute! Aren't you so glad that you do Friday Fun Clubs so you can make memories with your second graders like this! Some of my best memories are Friday Fun Clubs with my second graders. Seriously I am so glad that are at Manila. The three of us make such a great team. Thanks for all you do!!