11.01.2008

Trick-Or-Treat Day 2008

This Halloween was great at my new school. They go all out for Halloween. The parade and party were so much fun... Most of the parents that come to watch the parade dress up as well. I dressed up as a clown... Kinda scary I know! I had to put my crazy hair to some good use.



Here is my great class... I know every teacher says that, but they really are.




Here are my two newest best friends... Fellow Second Grade teachers Linda (Minnie Mouse) and Holly (Wind Up Doll). They fill my long days away from Madi with laughter. We spend so much time "Playing" I mean teaching, that one of my students said "You love Mrs. Deaver don't you?" At least once a day I will go looking in one of their rooms to ask them something and they will be missing... so I will pop into the other room and low and behold there they are having a pow-wow without me... how rude :)

4 comments:

karen louise said...

So darn cute! I wouldn't have even known the picture was you unless you had said so! I didn't know you moved schools...where are you teaching now?

Holly said...

You were the cutest clown I have ever seen even if Madi didn't like it! I think I said this is my last comment but I really like working with you to. I am so glad that we got you to come to Manila.

Karie said...

You are so darling. Totally unrecognizable! I'm so glad you love your class, but really I have the best class ever. ;) Glad you had a fun holiday!

TheGefrom5 said...

You look awesome!!! i love it! Brielle would probably run away crying, but I htink you look so cute! Loved your tag too. Its nice to learn a little more about the mysterious James Shores.. :)
Love ya!