10.18.2008

My class went on a fieldtrip to Cornbelly's last week. It was such a great day with my class and all of the kids had so much fun. The highlight of the day though was being able to bring Madi along. I spend all day with my class who I adore, but it was so nice to be "mommy" all day too. Madi absolutely loved everything there and was kicking and screaming when it was time to go home. Here is just a little sample of all the fun things we did...

Picking out a pumpkin in the pumpkin patch


Madi kissing her "baby pumpkin"


Mommy and Madi needing to kiss the pumpkin


Proud little owner of a perfect handpicked pumpkin


Crawling through the tunnel


Sitting on the train


Rubber Duck races


Riding on the animals


Bouncing on the "Pillow" trampoline


Playing teatherball with Auntie Stacey


Playing in the corn pit


Being buried in the corn pit


The biggest rocking chair ever...


Mommy and Madi


At the end of the day this picture sums it up. I am the luckiest mom in the world! I love Madi so much and am so grateful for the day I spent pretending I didn't have a day job!


8 comments:

Dee Dee said...

She is so adorable. It looks like you had a fun time. It's great that you were able to take her with your class and get to be mommy for the day. We sure miss your family around here. Tell everyone hi.

sdheinens said...

SOOO cute and SOOO much fun! I can't believe how fast our girls are growing...alomst 2! We miss you guys tons, hope you are all doing well. ♥♥♥

JessieC said...

Cute! My daughter loves Cornbellys too. I think we have been there 4 times already (enough for me) Sounds like a great day!

Sarah said...

Glad to find your blog Chris! She is so cute! We also have a blog. Its www.banksblvd.blogspot.com Take care!

The Peterson's said...

What a special day! She and mom and very luck to have each other.

The Birds said...

How fun! I miss fieldtrips! Maddi is a doll!

They call me Stacey said...

dang, i am just one amazing photographer!

TheGefrom5 said...

Could that get any cuter? How fun! I love that you could spend time with her while "working". That's awesome! I can't believe how long her hair is getting! (And yours too!) Esp. loved the matching mommy and me fashion (tucked in boots) you guys should be on a fashion show runway. Cuuuuute!

Tell Stace, I loved the artistic photography, she's AMAZING. Love ya!