10.26.2008

HSM 3!

I didn't know exactly what I was getting myself into when I said yes on Thursday night! I came home from school and my lovely sisters said, "12:01, are you in or are you out?" I said, "I am in." Then they said good give us your credit card so we can buy our tickets to the midnight showing of High School Musical 3 before they are sold out! If you know me well, then you know that I fall asleep in almost every movie... and the though of staying awake at a midnight showing was a far fetch. So I put Madi to bed at 8 and then took a nap myself from 8-10:30 before the movie. It was well worth it! My sisters and I had a blast acting like little hyper girls... oh wait we do that everyday :)



This is on the way to the theater...



This is waiting in line- Erin and Stacey bought just a couple of things to eat: grasshopper cookies, coke, rockstar, water, swedish fish, twizlers, reese's peanut butter cups and of course miniature hershey's bars! I think we gained about 10 puonds each!





After the movie we were even bigger dorks and posed next to the poster outside the theater! Ya I know you're jealous! James wanted to go really bad, but he had to watch Madi. I promised him he could go to HSM 4!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Yes, I am jealous! Mason and Taryn love HSM (ok so do I) and if I wasn't healing from a c-section I would have taken them already. It's nice to see you so close to Erin and Stacy. Having 3 girls now, I hope they are as close as you guys are! BTW, I fall asleep in almost every movie too, and it drives my hubby nuts because he is a huge movie buff. Glad your parents live closer, my mom was sad they were leaving SD, tell them hello for me. Take care.

The Birds said...

Sisters are the best! Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the zoo pics!

karen louise said...

You are so funny! I read your post and immediately thought of my 4 sisters...we do things like this all the time!! I love that you do the same things!! :)

sdheinens said...

SO JEALOUS! Seriously! I think I am going tomorrow with my sisters. Kyle would never allow this so I have to go during the day. I love hanging out with my sisters and acting like dorks. Its the best!!!

Kort said...

First off this isn't Kort this is Erik. You guys have all caught the UTARD disease, what's up with the lame pants inside the uggs look. Your pants go on the outside. Erin you are the best sister.

Holly said...

I think that it is great that your sisters are your best friends. It is great to have them around when you want to go and do girly stuff that husbands don't like to do.