1.08.2009

Post Christmas Fun

DISCLAIMER *** I finally had time to get caught up on my posting... so keep reading until you get bored or fall asleep, whichever comes first! ***

When we got back from Colorado my sister-in-law Kortney came to visit from San Diego with my three adorable nephews (Kade 5, Nolan 3, and Luke 1). We had so much fun with them, especially Madi. She was so excited to have some kids her own age around.
We spent New Year's Eve with Rockband, Fireworks, and food.




Dad pretending he is too big to play with fireworks...


The next day on the 1st we went sledding at Rock Canyon Park.








The kids had so much fun that they went sledding the next day in our front yard on a three foot hill of bushes covered in snow... Hey it worked!



Luke wishing he could go sled with the bigger kids, but it was nap time!

3 comments:

TheGefrom5 said...

I guess there is ONE good thing about living in Utah!! JUst Kiddin'!! That is so cool! I'm glad Kort and the boys could come up and have fun with you guys. And that's really neat you could spend Christmas at your house, its so nice. Love you pics, keep em comin!! :)

The Peterson's said...

I am amazed at how big she is everytime I look at your blog! She is so cute! Glad that you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!
I'm impressed with your mom sledding with the kids!
Also, I think Heather's comment is funny & I agree with her keep those photos coming!