1.08.2009

Christmas 2008

We had a great Christmas and New Year's. We were lucky enough to spend time with my parents and James parents and see most of our siblings and some of our extended family.

The best part of Christmas this year was waking up at our own house and opening presents. It is the first year that James and I have been home on Christmas. We went up to the Widdison family Christmas Eve party and had so much fun. We had dinner, a cousin gift exchange and a white elephant gift exchange for the adults. My 2 Great Grandmas were there also and it was nice to spend time with them. After the party my parents and my little sister, Nicki, followed us home and spent the night at our house. Erin and Stacey live with us already (in the basement), so we all opened presents together in the morning and then had brunch.

Madi with all of her presents



Madison played all day long...





On Friday we drove to Colorado to spend time with James family: Roger & Dolly, Matt & Charlotte, Jared, and Blue. We had a lot of fun eating, playing games, watching movies, and eating some more. It was fun and relaxing as always. We also got to celebrate my sister-in-law Charlotte's birthday. It was nice to spend time with her and get to know her better. I didn't take any pictures over the couple of days while we were there, so sorry.

This picture is actually from Thanksgiving when we cut down our tree in Colorado.

1 comment:

sdheinens said...

I love these pictures! Madi is just way to cute and look like such a big girl. Michaela likes her wagon. :D I love the family picture in front of the tree.