3.02.2008

Sharing Clothes




Notice anything about these two pictures? Yes they switched skirts. The sad thing is my chunky, tall, big, whatever you want to call her 14 month old is sharing skirts with my almost 8 year old sister Nicki. While we were in san diego I was looking at my little sisters pink mini skirt she was wearing and thinking I'll bet that would fit Madi. Sure enough it did! And my sister easily fit into the 2T brown skirt Madi was wearing. I actually think Madi's diaper fills out the skirts more than my sister's skinny minnie booty. We'll probably look back in this picture in years and laugh about it. Here is another picture of Madi with her favotrite Auntie Nicki...

4 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

I heard a rumor that you guys might be coming to visit again soon?? I hope so! It was so fun to hang out when you were here!!

The Peterson's said...

That is really funny with the skirts! It was great being able to see you last weekend!!

Montgomery Family said...

Such cute pictures!! Yes, let's get together soon. This week is bad for me, but let's do next week one day. My dr. appts. are always on Mon and I'm taking a class on Tues, so let's shoot for Wed or Thurs. What do you think? Let's do an early dinner in AF again!

The Peterson's said...

Hey I am having a pony baby shower March 31st at 3:30 in one of the 1st grade classrooms. I would love to visit with you again!