3.13.2008

Madi and Her Pillow



So we have had this big floor pillow downstairs for a year, but we recently brought it upstairs and Madi now has a new favorite toy. She spends a good majority of the day sitting, standing, falling, and rolling around on it. It is hilarious to watch. In this picture she is giving her daddy the cutest little smile so that he'll come and a ttack her with tickles! (And yes those are her smashed up goldfish on the carpet in the background!)



This is the calm before the storm. She looks like she is lying peacefully, but she is about to roll over and off the pillow which she finds so amusing.



This is Madi in action as she tumbles off and laughs hysterically. I have so much fun watching her little personality as she grows. She is definitely a little show-off and loves to get a reaction out of mom and dad, or anyone else paying attention. My favorite thing is when she walks backwards towards the pillow with this smug little look. She then attempts to sit down without looking and misses the entire pilloe and falls on her bum half of the time. She also will look at the pillow, look at me, then run and face plant/belly floop on the pillow. She thinks it's a crack up, but I think it just looks painful. I am so lucky to have such a happy and beautiful baby. I enjoy playing with her everyday... it just gets better and better!

5 comments:

jonna said...

what is it with kids and pillows? My nephew does the same thing, and I agree with you, sometimes it looks painful! But oh so fun to watch!

The Birds said...

Why do we buy our children toys? She is darling and so smiley! I love it!

Matt and Jen said...

love the squished up goldfish! Those are always found somewhere in my house or car! Hope to see you guys again soon!

The Hunzikers said...

Madi is seriously one of the cutest little toddlers I have ever seen! She has such beautiful hair and coloring! I really miss having you across the hall too. I am sad I didn't get to spend my last year at Pony with you. :( Anyway, we should get together sometime because I think you are still living in P-town and so are we. I would love to see you and Madi!

Whitney Hawley said...

Hey yoe she is looking as cute as ever. Will you email me your street adress... whawley07@aol.com