3.16.2008

My Miracle Baby Turned Into A Little Girl...

It seems like only yesterday Madi was born. Now when I look at her I don't see my baby, but a little (okay BIG) girl. I love spending everyday watching her grow and learn. She is a ball of energy that hardly ever sits still. I love her laughter, silly faces, constant chatter, hugs, and kisses. I love watching her play "mommy" with her baby as she feeds, rocks, and sings to her. I get a kick out of watching her play video games with her daddy and trying to play Wii by swinging the controller at the TV screen. I enjoy chasing her around the house all day with my keys as she heads for the back door with her baby and thinks she is going somewhere :) My favorite thing though is checking in on her asleep every night before i go to bed and making sure she is covered and warm and giving her one last kiss for the night. Watching the cutest girl in the world lay there asleep and then climbing into bed next to James reminds me that my dreams came true... I have a beautiful child and a loving husband who adores me. The folowing pictures are the evolution of Madison from a little baby to a little girl.



_______________________ Birth _______________________



______________________ 2 Weeks ______________________




_______________________ 1 Month _____________________



_____________________ 3 Months _____________________



_____________________ 6 Months _____________________




_____________________ 9 Months _____________________



_____________________ 12 Months _____________________




_____________________ 15 Months _____________________

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Chris, your daughter is so cute! It's so crazy how fast they change and grow up. I totally agree with you. Being the mommy is the greatest job ever!

Montgomery Family said...

Such cute pictures of Madi AND of you!! You looked so good without hair...seriously!!! I'm sure you're glad it's coming back in, but still, you looked great! When do you want to get together?

jonna said...

sooo cute! i can't believe how much taylor has changed in 6 months...I can't even imagine 15. she is darling! how are you?

The Birds said...

She is darling! Isn't bittersweet how fast they grow? Mine doesn't look like a baby anymore, but she is so mush fun! I love each stage! I am ready for another little baby to snuggle though! I agree with Karen, you look good without hair! Some people aren't as lucky! I love how it looks coming back in also!

The Peterson's said...

I can't believe how time flies! She is so big and cute. She will always be your baby though no matter how big she gets. I am still call the the baby in my family.

Matt and Jen said...

I heard you guys are coming this week. Call me so we can hang out! We miss you guys!

Lacey said...

I say that all the time. I have a little girl! She's adorable and you look great. I hope you are feeling well.