2.25.2008

La Jolla Shores

The weather was so beautiful in San Diego. We spent a whole day at the beach enjoying 74 degree weather with no wind. Madi was in heaven even though the water was freezing cold she didn't care. We played in the water, built sand castles, dug pits, played on the playground, but mostly ate half the sand on the beach. I'm pretty sure I said "No Madi don't eat the sand," about a million times. As you can see in the pictures I eventually said forget it and just let her chow down. We took my sister Nicole and her friend Dylan with us and Madi loved playing with them. The beach was such a part of my childhood and I wish Madi was able to live by the beach also...hopefully someday!!










7 comments:

The Peterson's said...

She is a cutie! Looks like she had a lot of fun on the beach! Glad you guys had a great time!

Nicolle said...

Oh my gosh Chris Madi is so CUTE! I cant believe how big she is getting! K we really need to get together soon cause Kennedy and Madi will have so much fun together! What about thurs or fri this week?

The Hunzikers said...

Looks like a fun day we all could use! We need some 74 degree weather!! Madi is a doll. I love her little bathing suit. When are you going to be back in Utah? I really want to see you and Madi!

Lindsey said...

Chris, your daughter is cute and she is getting so big!!! I am so jealous of the beautiful weather out there in California. Enjoy it while you can.

Whitney Hawley said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love seeing little kids at the beach I think because I was one back in the day! When are you heading back to Utah?

Montgomery Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! Hopefully you brought some of that warm weather back with you! Did you get my message last night? I hope you can come on Sat, I'd love to see you. Call me!

Lacey said...

Such a doll! What I would give right now for a day on the beach. How fun!!