6.21.2011

Kung Fu

If you didn't know it already, Madi is pretty funny and entertaining. Most people don't get to see this side of her because she tends to save it for her Auntie Stacey, Auntie Erin and Uncle Jared. James and I try to sneek peeks, but usually she gets a little shy when we watch. She is always singing and dancing. Usually in front of a full length mirror so she can admire herself!

This year at preschool she has taken some Karate lessons and she DIDN"T love them! Unfortunately for her she can bend like her mama, which means she CAN'T. She would wake up almost every wednesday and say I am not going to karate today. I know she had fun when she was there, she was just frustrated that it was so hard for her. She would come home and try to do the splits and say,"Mom I can't do this, I don't like karate!"

At the preschool graduation they performed their karate as a part of the presentation and Madi was the most animated hilarious one out there!!! I was so proud of her for having fun with it. Here is the cute "orange belt" Kung Fu Madi.

No comments: