4.28.2011

BIG NEWS!!!


YES, you read it correctly! We are expecting a baby boy! We feel so blessed and lucky to adopt this little guy and have him as part of our family. Madi tells everyone she sees and it usually goes like this... 

Madi- "Mom can I tell them something?" 
Me- "Sure babe."
Madi- "I'm going to be a big sister to a little baby brother in July!"
Other Person- Looking at me with eyes popping out and jaw dropped open
Me- "Yep! It's true!"

We are having fun getting the nursery ready and buying boy clothes, although I am forbidden to buy more unitl the little guy gets here... I will try, but I can't promise! We are working HARD to pick a name... haven't got very far yet, but we are making some progress. So suggestions are welcome.


Thank you all for sharing in this happy time with us. We are so excited and will keep you posted.

15 comments:

JessieC said...

Oh Yay! Yay!! Congratulations! They couldn't have picked a better family! What a lucky little boy!

Kellie said...

What great news! Congratulations to a wonderful family!!

Geoff and Bets said...

hooray!

Anonymous said...

Best news ever! We are so happy for you guys and we can't wait to meet the little guy!

Nicole said...

YAY!! I am so happy for you guys!! Congrats!

The Peterson's said...

I am so excited for you!!!

Cindy B said...

That is AWESOME news Chris! SOOO happy for you & James & Madi!!

Steff said...

I am so happy for you guys! This is such an amazing gift and the blessings that come from adoption are so wonderful! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

The Hunzikers said...

I have seriously been all smiles all day thinking about your good news! Keep the details coming!

Janice said...

Wow your family has really been blessed!! Excuse me while I wipe away the happy tears. What color should the baby quilt be?

Sarah said...

SO happy for you guys!! He is so lucky to become a part of your family. Can't wait to meet him!! Love you.

Dana said...

Congratulations! What a lucky little boy!

Karie said...

Wahoo!! Can't wait to learn more!

Lindsey said...

That's so exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations!!! Boys are so much fun.

The Birds said...

CONGRATS! I am excited to read more about the whole situation! Boys are so much fun! Tell Maddison congrats also.