6.23.2011

Getting Ready for Baby CREW!!!

All of my fabuous friends and family in San Diego threw a baby shower for me in June. Kortney, Heather, and Jen did an amazing job as always... it looked like it came straight out of a Martha Stewart magazine. They did everything in a sailor theme and it was PERFECT!! I really do have the best friends in the world that love me and support me even when I live in Utah :) There were many good friends and family members that it was fun to see and celebrate with. 




I had fun getting the nursery ready. These were the first photos I took. So now there are more little touches and decorations to finish things off. I was really happy with the way the room turned out, especially since I spent less than $200 for all the bedding and decorations!!!




6 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

How fun!!! That looks great Chris! I am so excited for your little family!

Nicole said...

I am SO excited for you Chris!!! The nursery looks amazing! You are so talented!!!

Kellie said...

So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy when he arrives. So fun to keep up with you and your family! My blog went private so if you'd like an invite, email me at kccknowles@aol.com
Kellie -

The Peterson's said...

So excited for you! He should be here soon! Yea!

Paul and Lori said...

HOW FUN! I was so happy for you when you announced the little guy, and now I am just super excited he is almost here! The nursery looks perfect--Mrs. Super Talented and Amazing Woman!

Karie said...

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!