4.28.2010

The Sleeping Banana Princess

After reading this post and looking at your pictures you are going to think two things: 
1. What a silly girl! 
... and... 
2. Why is she sleeping on the floor next to our bed again?!?

First off, she is silly and second, we had company in her bed for an entire week. This is not a normal privilege.

First, one night last week she woke up at 12:00 a.m. and said "Mommy I am really hungry." I figured she must be so I got her a banana. I went to the bathroom and came back to see half of the banana eaten and her sound asleep and holding on for dear life to the remainder. She must have know that if she made a mess there would be no more bananas in bed in the future.



Last night was the best! I went in to hug and kiss her after my indoor game and saw a piece of lace peeking out from under her blanket. I thought it was a headband and tried to pull it off, but it was a little bigger than a headband. I started to lift up the blanket and Madi said, "Mommy I'm wearing a princess dress from your drawer so I can be a princess!" I pulled up the covers and there was my adorable 3 year old wearing my Lingerie!! She definitely looked like a princess to me.


This banana eating princess dress wearing little girl can sleep in my room any day if she keeps me laughing  this much!