2.26.2009

Madi came and brought me lunch today at school like a good little girl. She was being so good I decided to let her stay and play with the class a little bit. We were having a math lesson on Congruent Shapes and she was a big help. She heard us talking about circles so she drew as many as she could fit all over my boards while the class was working.






I told my class how much Madi loved to read and tell stories. They asked if she would read one to them. I didn't think that she would be brave enough... but I guess I was wrong. She read them one of her favorite books, How Dinosaurs Go To School. They were so quiet and attentive... I wish they were that well behaved when I was teaching!



10 comments:

JessieC said...

That is so cute! My daughter loves to come to school to see the kids (I mean me:)

Kort said...

love it what a lil ham! love you guys!

Unknown said...

Aw this is the best!!! Madi is so adorable! I tell everyone about her :)

Cula said...

So Sweet!!!

karen louise said...

Oh how adorable! Look at her-she's reading just like a teacher! :0

The Birds said...

What a cutie! I miss teaching!

jonna said...

oh how nice! I loved getting a glimpse into the teaching world again. how fun!

sdheinens said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is sooo cute. How great that you have a job where she can come. Michaela has watched the video of her reading like 15 times already and LOVES the circles. I am way jealous Heather got to coem see you guys. :( I told her we all had to move up there. Hope you are doing well. Love and miss you! ♥

Nicolle said...

Madi is so CUTE! I LOVE her smile! How fun that she got to come to school with you! We really need to get the girls togethre to play!

TheGefrom5 said...

How cute! She really is growing up so fast! I can't beleive how much she knows.
It was sooo fun staying with you guys, thank you so much! The kids had a blast too, we couldn't have done the concert without you guys, so thank you.