9.02.2008

My sister Gioia celebrated her 20th birthday this weekend and we all went to Goodwood and had some fabulous dinner. This is the group (minus James we suckered him into taking the picture) From Left to right... Erin, Nicki, Stacey, Chris, Madi, Mom, Alysia, Gioia (B-day girl) Jonathan.


Birthday girl and her boyfriend Jonathan


Erin practicing for her wedding photos... if she ever gets married :)


Mom and all her little princess'


My sisters boyfriend has a "dark jean" fetish so we all showed him a little leg in dark jeans... we were way too hot for him to handle!

4 comments:

Nicolle said...

I cant believe how big Maddi is getting! You look amazing and i miss you! Lets get together soon!

JessieC said...

Cute pictures. I love Goodwood, it's probably my favorite place to eat.

jonna said...

Hey chris...did you get the CD? Hope it works. Love Goodwood, haven;t been forever.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,
It's Melanie. I saw your blog on Jenn Ross' blog (she used to be in our ward)and I saw your name! Wow. How are you doing? My blog is polobrent.blogspot.com.