9.29.2008

Boating with Grandma and Grandpa

We had the chance to go boating with my Grandparents on Saturday and it was a lot of fun. I have to say thank you grandpa because you spoiled us and we love you. My grandpa tried to ditch us and go four-wheeling instead, but we begged him and he gave in to all his wonderful granddaughters. We love you grandpa!


Madi and the cousins


She looks petrified, but she loved it and didn't want to get off!


Enjoying the ride (Madi and Mommy)


Gioia and Alysia about to fall


Gioia trying to ride a pony... she didn't really get that we were tubing...she's a little slow


Chris, Erin, and Stacey... trying to act tough, but Grandpa threw us off pretty easily


My beautiful sisters: Gioia, Erin and Stacey


The little self absorbed princesses posing for the camera again!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Way to go updating your blog. Way cute pictures. I am so glad that your family lives closer now. Fun for you.

sdheinens said...

Madi looks so grown up!! Michaela saw t he picture and said, "MADI..momma its Madi!" Too cute.

Lindsey said...

It looks like you guys had a fun weekend. I was just looking at your Baby Madi Designs website and I want to order some headbands. Now that I have a girl, I need some accessories! :) Should I order them through the site or would it be easier to just get them from you in person?

Prescott family said...

Hi Chris!
This looks like so much fun. I sure do miss your family! The chapel is so empty without them on their usual row in sacrement!! Please tell them all hi for me - especially Stacey! I haven't heard from her since she left. Boo hoo. :o)
Andrea

TheGefrom5 said...

Hi friend! This looks like so much fun! How is school going? How are you feeling? Next time you post a picture of you in a bathing suit can you please make sure to show a little more leg? I am feeling deprived...;) Love ya! Miss ya!

The Walkers said...

James Shores!!!

I haven't talked to you in forever!!! It's your old missionary pal Doug Walker. What is up man? I am checkin out your blog, wow seems like you are having a great time in your life now. Bro you have to hit me up so we can chat or whatever. My email addy is dbwalkers@hotmail.com and my cell is 480-228-6221. We have some catching up to do! :-)