6.06.2008

Madison's Half-Birthday




So today Madison is officially One-an-a-half! We had her doctor's check-up today and as Dr. Nielsen said...

"Well she has been big and she is still big!"

Her are her stats:
Height 34.25" (98%)
Weight 30 lbs. (97%)
Head 19.1" (93%)

She only had to get one shot today and she was such a big girl! She laid perfectly still and didn't move while the nurse poked her and she never even cried or fussed! That made me a very happy mom :)

Here are some cute pictures of her that I took after she got home from the gym with Daddy. James takes her to 24 Hour Fitness when he works out and she loves their little bonding time and playing with the kids. When I say, "Madi do you want to go to the gym with dad?" She gets her shoes on, climbs in James' arms and waves to me and says, "Bye". It is pretty cute.




Speaking of talking here are the words Madi has mastered at this point:

Mom/Mommy
Dad
Baby
Doggie
Stacey (her aunt)
Bye
Hi
Madi
Shoes
Uh-Oh
Owie
Thank You
Here Go
Want Some

Some of her favorite things to do are play with her puzzles...





Play outside in her house and ride in her car, and her newest favorite is Rockin' Out with Daddy!! She always wants to be on drums , but sometimes we can coax her into playing the guitar or singing in the microphone.




9 comments:

Nicolle said...

Madi is so CUTE! I love her little round cheeks! Were really sad that we missed James bday party, I hope it went well! Lets get together soon!

Lea Tame said...

Chris, Madi is so cute! I heard you're teaching next year at I believe Manila? That's awesome although we will miss you at Pony!

karen louise said...

Chris! I think your Madison is so darling and looks a lot like you and your husband both!! She seems to have your eyes, I think. I miss you! How are you doing? Do you keep in contact with a lot of the Pony Expressers? Are you still teaching there? I have a blog, but I made it a private blog...long story...but can you send me an email address so I can send you an invite?

karenlouisethomas@msn.com

Montgomery Family said...

Happy 1/2 Bday Madi! She is so adorable. LOVE the pic of her playing the drums with James on guitar! So cute. Let's get together soon!

The Peterson's said...

she is a cutie! She is getting big fast. Glad I can watch her grow.

Cula said...

Madison, is soooo cute! I was looking at Nicole's headbands on sunday and she said that you made it. I tried making them for Aurora when she was a newborn, but didn't have the patience. I love your designs and different options. Let me know when your website is up! I will defintely be a regular customer!

jonna said...

Happy 1/2. Cute girl! How are things going? So are you teaching next year...part time or full.That will be fun to get back in the swing of it. hope things are well.

Heidi said...

So cute!! Looks like you are having fun and you look great!! I am so glad you are doing well, you have been on my mind a lot these past few years!!

The McNeil Family said...

Hi. Your daughter is so adorable!! I know we haven't talk in a long time, but I came across your blog(hope you don't mind)I love the picture of Madi playing the drums. Maybe we can keep in touch.
Valerie