7.24.2008

A Little Bit Of Everything In July

So I finally downloaded some pictures from my camera and logged on to do a post... and let's just say I am way behind. Embrace yourself for the following pictures... there are a lot, but they were all just too cute to leave off. Hope enjoy seeing what we've been up to in the month of July!

Lovin' the MUD




Madi loves to go downstairs and play in her room by herself. These are some of the typical things I find when I go to check on her: Reading and lounging on her big girl bed that she doesn't sleep in yet, Or building a crib out of a suitcase. I'm always prepared for pretty much anything when I go down there. She is so creative and fun I just love her to pieces!




Playing X-Box Live... or taking Drive-Thru orders... I'm sure she thinks she is doing one or the other.



So I think Madi is ready to potty train. She is obsessed with taking off her clothes and especially her diapers. It is so hot in our house she sleeps in nightgowns, and we have to cover her diaper with big girl panties so she doesn't take it off. Needless to say James forgot the panties over the diaper and when I went to kiss her good night this is what I found!




Our 4th of July Parade, BBQ, and Stadium of Fire




Seven Peaks... Madi's favorite way to spend a hot summer day!





Too Cool...


Little Miss Secretary... Taking messages on mommy's cell



Feeding ducks... Madi likes to take the one for you... two for me approach to sharing!


12 comments:

Bree said...

She's so cute and I love her bathing suit! Have you found a teaching job yet?

Kirsten said...

Hi Chris! I found your blog from Lindsey's. I just wanted to say that Madison is SO adorable and you look fabulous too! Hope all is well!

Kirsten Baker

Karie said...

So cute, Chris! I'm sorry I haven't called you back about watching Madi while you work in your classroom--we just got back in town. But if you still need someone, give me a call!
Your pictures are DARLING!!!

us said...

So, so cute! Thanks for posting some pictures. I love keeping up with you guys!

The Peterson's said...

It looks like you have been having a great summer! Maddie is so cute! I love the picture of you... you hair is getting long. It looks great!

Montgomery Family said...

Chris, we are such losers and never got together before I left. Madi is too cute. Seriously is she like 4? She looks so old and such a big girl. I can't believe she went down that water slide and probably loved it. You look great! How are things?

Cindi said...

I can't believe Madi went down the slide alone, either. I'm glad you're having a fun summer. I absolutely love your hair!

CLAY and ERICA said...

Just scrolling through your blog, we are going to be in Utah all next week. We are planning to go to 7 Peaks so I am glad to hear its Madi's favorite place. We are excited to go. Looks like good fun for sure. Hope your doing well. Im sure teaching and being mom takes a lot of time. You look so happy Chris!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair, I think you should keep short!

The Hunzikers said...

I was glad to see you back in the bloggin world! Looks like you guys have had a great summer. Madi is so adorable and getting so big! How is your new classroom coming? I hope you love Manilla!

Suz said...

Hey Chris!

I got your e-mail, and I've been meaning to write you back forever, but it was so great to hear from you! I live in Layton, UT and my job takes me down your way all of the time, we should meet for lunch! Anyway, Madi is so dang cute, and I need some headbands and bows desparately...my little girl's hair is crazy right now.

I'll shoot you back an e-mail later today.

- Suzanne

And, yes, we do have a blog: aaronandsuz.blogspot.com

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Chris you look so great and that Madi is adorable!! She looks just like you!! Hope all is well!