2.24.2008

San Diego Zoo

While visiting my family I took Madi to the zoo with my mom and sister Nicki. My friend Jen and her two cute kids, Reese and Dallin, came along also. I really didn't thing Madi would understand the whole zoo experience with such a short attention span. She loved it though. It was so cute to watch her smile and laugh at all of the animals. When we went to the bear exhibit she started clapping for the bears... it was too cute! She loved going with her grandma and would get so excited to make sure grandma saw every animal too. Here are some photos from our fun day.









3 comments:

jonna said...

looks like so much fun! cute pics. I can't wait for the weather to change here so I can take Taylor out! She has been couped up since she was born~ glad you had fun

Lacey said...

How fun!! I've wanted to go to that zoo! Maybe we'll hit it in the fall.

The Birds said...

I love the zoo! You look great and your babe is such a doll!