2.15.2010

Happy Valentine's Day to the Man I LOVE!

It was a short 5 1/2 years ago that our love began with a phone call...

"Hello, Is the most gorgeous girl in the world there?"
"Yes, this is Chris."
"Will you go out to dinner with me tonight?"

"I would love to. As long as it is not seafood."

Well it definitely wasn't seafood. It was Taco Hell. I should have gasped and ran, but who was I to deny a good looking boy a night out? And besides I love Taco Bell. That day as we sipped our Baja Blast Mountain Dew we knew it was love at first sight. The picture is proof. He can't even take his eyes off me while he drinks.

The dinner was followed by some playful wrestling... the "G-Rated" kind.


And the date was sealed with a smooch!

Here we are February 15th 2010.
The little Rascal (Madi) is away at Grandma's.
We are headed out today for our Valentine's date...

*Lunch at Taco Bell (Some things never change)
* Movie in Salt Lake
*Walk around and enjoy the city
* Check-In at the hotel
* A little wrestling... now the "PG-13" kind
* And many, many smooches!

Happy Valentine's Day to my one and only true love, Mr. James Paul Shores.

5 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

You guys are so cute! I love that you love Taco Bell! And your comment on my blog was so great! Yes, we would most definitely hang out all the time if I lived closer. And I would definitley not gag at more posts about Madi. You can't just share her with the grandmas! She is too cute!

Lindsey said...

Ahh...you guys are so cute! Seems like just yesterday you were almost running us over in the church parking lot. :) Hope you had a great Valentine's!

sdheinens said...

CUTE!!!! And I almost puked when I read pg-13...could have down without reading that. Juat kidding :)

sdheinens said...

done not down**

anna b. said...

what romantic guy! taco bell. perfect.

you guys are cute.