7.26.2009

San Elijo

We just experienced another great year beach camping. My family has been going every year since I was a little little girl. Each time we go the memories get better and better. I love spending this time with my family in one of my favorite places doing just about everything:
  • Swimming
  • Surfing
  • Body Boarding
  • Body Surfing
  • Snorkeling
  • Riding Bikes
  • Bocee Ball
  • Croquet
  • Reading
  • Talking
  • Playing Cards
  • Eating
  • S'mores
  • Campfires
  • Laughing
  • Digging Holes
  • Football
  • Napping
  • Relaxing
  • Sandcastles
... and just a little bit of sibling rivalry!

Kevin, Kade, PJ

Nicki and Madi

James

Stacey and Chris

Luke

Chris and Madi

Salt, sand and water makes great Bedhead

Lovely Ladies

Cheesie Pie

Madison and Luke


6 comments:

karen louise said...

Now, THAT sounds like an awesome camping trip!! Wow! I have to do that in my lifetime...it's now on my to do list!!!!

Are you teaching this year?

Howard Family said...

that looks like so much fun! tell nicki that Arissa has the same bathing suit as her and Maddi. :o) Apparentlty their mommies are all Target-shoppers!

sdheinens said...

looks like so much fun! still bummed we never made it up. SORRY FRIEND!

Sarah said...

Looks like a blast. I have many fun memories there with you guys too! Glad you guys had a good trip. Let's get together soon!

Mandy said...

How fun! I would love that. Camping at the beach sounds like more fun to me than camping in the mountains! I'll have to put that on my list of vacations!

TheGefrom5 said...

Cute pictures!!! I'm sure it was awesome! Madi Looks so cute all the time and you always have her hair perfect! It was really good to see you and hang out down here in SD with you. :) How was James' reunion? Love you!!