4.16.2009

"Mommy, My Turn!"



I finally got my first HAIRCUT! I have been waiting a year and a half, but it was well worth it. Brooke (My Hair Stylist Extraordinaire) did a fabulous job. I can finally wear my hair down without looking like Billy Ray Cyrus. 



While I was waiting on my hair to process, Madi said:

"It's my turn Mommy!"

I already planned on having her get her first trim, but she was much more excited when she thought it was her idea. Here are some shots of the beauty queen. The trim was so little that it didn't even call for before and after shots. I am probably the only one who can even tell it is a tad shorter. Daddy and I are just not ready to say goodbye to the adorable curls!





6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Both haircuts look great...so cute!

Lindsey said...

I love your hair cut. Reminds me that I need to get my done. :)

sdheinens said...

What a big girl (madi)!!! Your hair looks great!!

Steff said...

She is so cute! You'r new "do" is too! We'll be in Utah for Lennon's graduation this weekend, maybe we can get together!

The Birds said...

cute hair!

Holly said...

I love the hair cut. Doesn't it just make you feel better about yourself?