4.11.2008

Easter!

So this blog is a little late, but I have been sick for over two weeks now while in San Diego with my family so I just haven't cared much. Easter was so fun this year with Madi. I understand now why my parents love having everyone around on the holidays because they really are all about the kids. We re-started our old Family Tradition of going to El Monte Park the Saturday before easter for a picnic and egg hunt. Here are some pictures...



Victoria and Nicole



Luke



Nolan



Kade



Madi and Luke



Coley, Gioia, Madi, Jonathon, Stacey



The Family... most of it at least



Madison actually knew what to do with the eggs... I was surprised because usually her attention span and patience aren't long enough to actually look for multiple eggs without pulling the first one apart to get the goodies... although that came very quickly as soon as her basket was filled.





On sunday Madi and I got really sick and spent the day on the couch... and then I spent the next coupl of weeks there with all the bugs that were going around. Oh well it was better to be sick with my family around to play and help with Madi then in Utah alone. We had a great family dinner on Easter Sunday as always.

4 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. The weather looks like it was so nice...I'm jealous. Sorry you got sick. Can't wait to see you when you get back so you can meet Paige!! Call me!

The Peterson's said...

Out of town again. Wow! It must be nice to see your family so often. I looks like you are having a good trip minus being sick. I hope you are feeling better!

Lacey said...

I hope you are feeling better. We've seemed to catch the bug too! I wish I had family around. Your little Madi has the chubbiest little body! I love it! I wish my girl would gain some weight!

The Hunzikers said...

I think your little sister looks sooo much like you! Did you look like that when you were younger? I really want to see you before we move. Do you have any days available?