1.21.2008

My First Tag!! Thanks Karen

1. What two things do you always have with you? My cell phone and money

2. What is your favorite TV show? Lost, 24, Prison Break, Office, Grey's, and the Hills

3. What is your middle name? Marie

4. What characteristic do you despise? Laziness

5. Favorite item of clothing? Flip-Flops and skirts (preferably worn together)

6. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would it be? An Island Getaway (Kauai... My honeymoon was perfect!!)

7. What color is your bathroom? Slate Blue and White

8. What did you want to be when you were little? A Teacher

9. How are you today? Really tired and very anxious to see my family in two days!!

10. What is your favorite candy? I don't discriminate... any and all will do the job.

11. What is your favorite flower? Dasies and Lilies

12. What is your favorite thing to do? Read, play sports, watch movies

13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? grey-blue

14. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mommy of course... we talk on average 3 times a day... pretty pathetic I know, but she is the only one that actually cares about all of my stupid 20 minute stories about nothing!

15. Hugs or kisses? Kisses

16. What is under your bed? Nothing, but carpet dust

17. What is your favorite smell? Fresh rain

18. How many keys on your key ring? Only my car key. My family never locked the house growing up and I don't do it now. I don't even have a house key. Please don't rob me now that you know my secret :)

19. What are the top three qualities you value in a friend? humor, low-maintanence because I'm very poor on communicating and staying in touch, honesty

20. Who is your favorite friend from high school? It's sad to say, but I never had a close girlfriend in highschool. I always hung out with a group of guy friends.

2 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

What??? You don't lock your house? Are you crazy? I love the smell of rain too, forgot about that one!! Can't wait to see you! It's been too long!

Natalie Kay said...

Congrats on the FABULOUS news!!! I'm so happy you are healthy.

I'm wish Karen, though, you should lock your door!!!