1.22.2008

Already Binging

So the other morning I fed Madi breakfast (which she ate a lot of) then we were just hanging out in the living room, when Madi decided to go exploring in the kitchen as usual. After a couple of minutes she got really quiet so I went looking for her and this is what I found...



... Yes that would be my child binging on chips and soda out of the trash can... I guess I can't complain it is better that the shriveled and dried up baked potato she ate out of there last week!!

7 comments:

Lacey said...

that's too funny...She's so cute! I can't beleive she's one! They grow up way too fast. how are you feeling?

Montgomery Family said...

That is too funny! It was so great to see you and Madi yesterday! Let's do it again soon!

jonna said...

ah, dirty food never hurt anyone, right?

Lindsey said...

I love it!! What a great story!

The Birds said...

It sounds like Maddie and Kenedy would be good friends! It never surprises you what they manage to get in their little mouths! YUK!

jonna said...

hey, i saw you found templates for your blog. If you still want I can give you a little tutorial on Saturday when you are up here. It would be easier then doing it over the phone. Just let me know. Your blog looks cute!!!

Montgomery Family said...

Umm, why am I not on your list of favorite blogs you read? Whatever, we're not friends anymore!