10.13.2010

What do you want to be when you grow up?

At Madi's preschool they have a tradition of dressing up as what they want to be when they grow up for their school pictures. I asked her what she wanted to be and she said...

"A Firefighter"

Isn't she adorable! The best part was she came up to me after I had gone to the store and got her hat and suspenders and said, "Mom next time I have to be what I want to be when I get big, I want to be a mom holding a baby."  It melted my little heart. What a sweetie.


p.s. thanks Auntie Stacey for curling her hair so beautifully!

4 comments:

The Peterson's said...

She is so cute! I love the firefighter outfit! And the mom thing...She must have learned from her mom how wonderful it is to be one!You are amazing!

Karie said...

So cute! What a sweetheart.

TheGefrom5 said...

hey! she is so adorable. that is so cute!

How are you? I just saw that you werent feeling good and sad:( that makes me sad! I hope you're ok, I'll give you a call, maybe thats a better thing to do than leave a comment on the computer!;)

The Hunzikers said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! She is soooooo adorable!