6.03.2009

I just love all the cute  little things Madi does. I love that she plays "make believe". Just today when she woke up from her nap she got her baby doll and said, "Oh I missed you! I had to go to school. I missed you!"

Everyday when I get home from school Madi runs out to the car and says, "You go to school? I missed you!"

It is always extremely hard to leave and go to work, but coming home to my little Madi makes it even harder sometimes. I dream of the days that I can spend more time with my little munchkin.

6 comments:

Karie said...

Oh, that's got to be so hard to leave Madi at home! :( I love reading all the cute things she says. She's so darling. We're so sad we didn't make it to James' birthday, and I'm so sorry I spaced RSVP-ing. What a terrible friend. But we hope he had a great birthday and we'd love to hang out sometime this summer.
I just called and left a message on my principal's voicemail to see if I can get Morgan in my class. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!

Unknown said...

I bet you love her peeing on you too, don't you ;)

The Peterson's said...

Me Too! Those little angels are wonderful!

Unknown said...

She is so much like her mommy, she is growing up too fast.

TheGefrom5 said...

Ahhh. Hopefully it won't be for too much longer. She says the cutest things! ;) When are you coming to me????!!!!

Steff said...

That is so exciting that ou are in the process, too! You'll have to call or email me so we can compare and vent! You are a month into the process, like the wait or the papers? steffani@thenatters.com