12.04.2008

Happy Early 2nd Birthday Madison!

While in Colorado we had an early birthday celebration for Madison. We weren't sure she would know what was going on, but she sure did. She sang Happy Birthday to herself, blew out the candles before we were done singing, and ripped open her presents!! I would say she definitely knew what was going on. The next day James and I found her closing her matching game then opening it over and over again saying, "Yeah!" She was pretending to reopen all her gifts because they were so much fun. She got her first My Little Pony, Memory Matching Game, and a Block/Shape Puzzle Cube.






Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Shores for such a great second birthday! We love you!

6 comments:

sdheinens said...

Oh my gosh! So cute!!! She is so big Chris. I seriously can't believe it. She looks so much older then Michaela. It must be the hair. She is so beautiful. Michaela says, "hi madi..I'm 2!" Miss you guys!

Melanie Nielsen said...

I can't believe she's 2!!! I miss you girls!! Happy Birthday Madi!!

Heidi said...

She is so adorable. That hair is amazing!! Christiana won't have that much hair until she's five!!! Sister Whitmore was in Arizona for Thanksgiving because one of her daughters just moved here. She came over to our house and hung out and drove in my husband's car. She asked about you and wanted to know how everthing was going. I showed her your blog and your darling Madi. She wanted to be sure that I said "Hello" to you for her. She is still just as peppy as anything, 80 years old and I feel like I'm talking to someone my age!!! Hope things are going well, I hope to see you sometime soon!! We will be in Utah for Christmas for a week and a half. Let me know what you're doing!

Kort said...

fun fun fun! Happy B-day Madi! we wish we could be there cute girl! have a blast with elmo.

karen louise said...

Hey Chris! I haven't looked at your blog for a while, and wow....Madison has really grown up!! She is so darn cute, and I think looks a TON like you! SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! What a cutie!!